Monday, April 8, 2013

Erotic Spanking

Today’s subject is erotic spanking, among my favored types of foreplay. More than the years I’ve gotten to know many men and women who appreciate becoming spanked, paddled, and flogged, and I must admit, I do adore indulging them.

In recent months I’ve had the pleasure of producing the online acquaintance of some remarkably sensual, hedonistic, and outright kinky girls. One of these clever and sexy females, who goes by Hedone, appears to have chosen erotic spanking as her unofficial theme for Could. She blogs about pleasure and submission within a way that resonates with me - as a Femdom. Right here on the net she waves her words at us like a flower’s scent around the breeze and I just need to pick that flower and caress the petals and peel them away, one-by-one, until she is naked, stripped towards the core, and begging for far more.

I have her permission to read some current entries from her Pleasure Principle blog, and too I'll give my response to her quite provocative material.

Immediately after reading her “Spank My Kitty” post, I responded to it with: I love spanking pussies. I enjoy the way the eyes of you pain sluts open wide with the influence, the way your luscious mouths drop open. I love the gasps and hisses and moans. I like the way you pump your hips as much as meet the strap or the hand. I appreciate watching the labia alter color, watching them flood with blood, getting puffy and lewd-looking. I really like it when the sound of the strap against your pussy modifications when the wetness comes. I enjoy it once you beg to cum, any time you beg for more slaps for your clit. Becoming on the receiving end of a superb pussy spanking has in no way definitely interested me but becoming on the providing finish - ah, now that makes me wet.

I followed the trail of erotic spanking breadcrumbs back to Hedone’s March 28th post known as “Spanked! A metamorphosis.” I’m excerpting a hot tiny section from it that I'm confident will get everyone’s interest, and hopefully, do a fine job of illustrating why you shouldn’t knock erotic spanking until you’ve attempted it. Bondage Toys help them enjoy another sexual orgasm with a little hurt and different atmosphere.

I’ve seriously enjoyed following Hedone’s sensual evolution, enjoyed how she’s come around to understanding the pleasure her physique can witness when it is actually seasoned with tiny pops of pain, when the shock of the sting wakes her up from her sensuous oxytocin lethargy into an edgy adrenaline alertness that is followed by the sweet seduction of endorphins singing in her veins. I can really feel the delirium and the longing in her words, I can see it in my mind’s eye, obtaining observed it numerous instances before as a consequence of my own ministrations. I’ve noticed females sway and swing, gasp and sing, their bodies convulsing, gasping, begging for me to provide them just one more, and after that for yet another, quicker, tougher - it is intense, electric, and extremely fucking hot.

For additional on erotic spanking, please quit by my SilkenOnSex.com internet site and click on the Spanking tag, which will link to four erotic audio stories that function erotic spankings of each men and women.

Lastly, I’ve got a special second podcast release this week to feature the work of Kitty Thomas, who lately released her eBook Comfort Meals, a disturbingly erotic story regarding the effects of social isolation and monotony on 1 lady who learns to endure the unendurable by acquiring pleasure in it. Appear for Silken on Sex episode #69 and listen in as I tell a lengthy excerpt of her tale.

1 comment:

  1. Used by sex toys,we can spend our happily life.It is very enjoyable and comfortable.for more info.....erotic sex toys

    ReplyDelete